Kirvin on Writing

The journey of a reluctant writer

Friday, May 26, 2006

Why not WOYP?

I’ve been asked why I’m doing this as a completely new blog and not repurposing Writing On Your Palm.

Mostly, I suppose it’s that I’m not all that interested in mobile technology anymore. At least, I’m not all that interested in PDAs and using them for writing. I do some editing on my Treo, yes, but I do far more these days on the PC and I wanted the new blog to reflect that. Frankly, if I get a burr up my ass and decide to do everything on paper with composition notebooks and a typewriter, this blog should still be relevant.

It ain’t about the tools. It’s about the writing.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy Jeff!

    You should post a thread over on WOYP about this site. If it weren't for Roland, I wouldn't have know that I can still get a dose of Kirvin on the net!

    Alan G

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jeff Kirvin said…

    Not a bad idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home